Friday, July 17, 2015

Reunion, part 2

Colin shook my hand.

COLIN SHOOK MY HAND.

That is how he greeted me last night. By shaking my hand. It was that awkward.

And fine. It was perfectly fine.

There wasn't time for conversation and I didn't go out of my way to make any before or after our game. That very may well have bothered him (it did post-implosion, anyway, that I wouldn't be all chummy and pretend that nothing had ever happened) but I don't care. He's not my friend. He will never be my friend. We don't need to catch up.

The only thing I regret is that I didn't play better.

And that I didn't take a secret picture of him to send to Lucy. (After a certain embarrassing incident last month, I'm a little shutter shy.)  

1 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

You survived! Yea! I am glad that it wasn't to terrible of a run-in. Hopefully your paths won't cross again!!! Sometimes the world is just too darn small.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio