Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Moving Day

It turns out that I am not all talk. (Or, perhaps more applicable to this platform all type.)

I put it off for long enough and today, my friends, I finally moved.

After blogging in this space for over 10 years, I have packed up shop: you can find me at somidwestern.com.

Don't let the sparkly new domain name confuse you. I will be writing the same convoluted nonsense that I have been polluting the internet with for the last decade.

So classy, so consistent, So Midwestern.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest in peace department. I hope you have a great day. Unless you're dead, in which case, god save your soul (if there is one). I don't know how I found this blog-spot.

entryleveljobscam said...

Good post.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio