Saturday, April 18, 2015

If...


  • If I had known that working in a sport would ruin it for me forever, I wouldn't have been so hell-bent on doing it.
  • If I don't get to the grocery store soon, I'm going to have to live on saltine crackers, leftover Easter candy and rice.
  • If I have a little time tomorrow, I am going to start reading The Girl on a Train.
  • If I had known that Brady was such a nervous dog, I would have been less of a nervous person.
  • If I had known how poorly things were going to turn out with The Coach, I probably would have done it all anyway.
  • If everything goes according to plan, I will take a few days off of work at the end of May to help my mom after her knee-replacement surgery.
  • If I find a little time, I'm going to stain my kitchen cabinets. 
  • If I knew how to help my cousin Danielle, who is bipolar, I would do it. 
  • If I know what's good for me, I will let someone else coordinate this year's Mother's Day brunch. 
  • If I had cable television, I would never get anything done.
  • If my hat is any indication, I am going to win my fortune at the Kentucky Derby.
  • If I don't wash my hair soon, I will have dreadlocks.
  • If I get my way, I will be going to Russia in 2018.
  • If I'm being perfectly honest, I would admit that I cringe every time Alexander texts me.
  • If I collected all of the Brady hair that I vacuum up over the course of a week, I could make a life-sized replica Brady statue. 
  • If I don't get back to running soon, I very well may forget how. 

5 comments:

Sabrina! said...

Girl on a Train is SO GOOD! You won't want to put it down.

Katherine said...

Ditto what Sabrina said! Finished it in a 2 days!

Anonymous said...

Alex shouldn't make you cringe. Hope you're not still trying to force yourself to like him.

A said...

I am not trying to force myself to like him anymore. I gave him the gentle letdown a while back and... I guess it hasn't entirely sunk in.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I hope your mom's knee replacement surgery goes smoothly! That is nice of you to take time off to help her out.

My ifs are 'if the warm spring weather doesn't come back soon I am going to lose my mind' and 'if I have to wear my winter hat on my walk into work again this week I going to treat myself to an extra latte (I usually only get them on Fridays).'

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio