Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Week from Hell

This week, you guys. This damn week.

This damn two-funeral, time-change, everything-at-work-is-breaking-and-it's-all-my-problem, not-enough-hours-in-the-days week.

I am:
  • running out of black clothes. 
  • tired to the point that I'm basically incoherent.
  • not hating this weather, though. 
  • frustrated with my staff.
  • aware that I owe you guys an update on Alexander, plus a post on my house and another about 2015: the year of strange and unexpected deaths. 
  • bruised on my left shin.
  • drinking way too much coffee (and loving it).
  • brainstorming Kentucky Derby hats when I have a rare moment of quiet.
  • looking more than a little rough.
  • in dire need of a decent workout.
  • whining. I know. I will be back with a better attitude the next time I post. Promise. 

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Bleh, I hope that things turn around for you soon! I'm at least glad to hear that the weather has been better in your neck of the woods because bad weather on top of everything else would be really bad!

‎Scheherazade (the sarcastic woman) said...

I hope things turn around for you! I hope the puppy gives you lots of cuddles to make you feel better!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio