Saturday, March 21, 2015

So yum

I've been meaning to share this delicious recipe with you guys since the first time I made it at the beginning of the year.

It's so easy and so good. Everything in it (which is a whopping five things) are ingredients that I always have on hand. The only thing that I'm usually short on is the six hours it takes to slow roast it.

Trust me when tell you that it's totally worth the wait. It's impossible to screw up and it's so, so good. The first time I made it, I brought it to Lucy and Chet's house for dinner and Chet nearly danced with joy. (I knew when I first read the recipe that it was something that he would love.)

The second time I made it, I brought it over to Meg's house. She had made baked brie as an appetizer. A little brie and slow roasted tomatoes on crostini? You'll die. But it's pretty damn good with everything.

I am dining with Lucy and her boys tonight and that's what we're having for dinner. We plan to consume many episodes of the third season of House of Cards as an indulgent dessert. Hope your Saturday evening plans are as exciting as mine! 

1 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Yum, that does sounds amazing! I'd be all about that - my boyfriend, on the other hand, is not a tomato person. :( So I will have to flag this and make it on a weekend that he's not around!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio