Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Date

I offered to babysit Lucy and Chet's kids on Valentine's Day.

They've always liked going out on Valentine's Day. I certainly wasn't doing anything. And it's been a long time since I've watched the boys.

I brought Brady the Dog, who has been to their house once before and quite likes their dog, with me.

The boys were exceptionally sweet. Especially Baby A, who is no longer a baby but a three year old who can barely stop talking long enough to eat the fish ("that's dead fish, Auntie") on his dinner plate.

We played blocks. We chased around the living room. We read a lot of books. I had so much fun.

It was the perfect Valentine's Day.

I don't have everything. But I sure do have a lot.

4 comments:

Stace said...

You know Instagram allows a double click for liking something. I wish blogger had that feature. You're #blessed

bluemoon said...

Love this post! :)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Aw, what a sweet way to spend Valentine's Day! I used to babysit my 2 nephews that live close back in my single days and it was always a great way to spend Valentine's Day because they are so generous with their love!

‎Scheherazade (the sarcastic woman) said...

Sounds amazing!!! Who needs romance to have a good time? :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio