Friday, February 13, 2015

A List Is Necessary

The past few weeks have looked something like: unexpected baby delivery attendance, snowstorm, new dog, hockey game, hockey game, hockey game, meeting, meeting, meeting, meeting, what was maybe a date, meeting, musical, cold front, exhausted.

I'm just going to rapid fire fill in the blanks and you guys are going to like it. Okay? Okay.

Valentine's Day plans: include babysitting Lucy's kids, dropping a present off to my grandparents, and eating huge quantities of chocolate like I do every day. 

Most recent injury: paper cut. On my lip. I was trying to seal an envelope.

Brady The Dog: visited my work (really likes books), continues to be a sweet and nervous creature.

Heather: asked me to visit. So I visited.

Horsey: what I played with Heather's daughter (I was the horse, she was my rider) for approximately 93% of my three-hour visit. I ate a lot of imaginary hay.

Chipotle: with Lucy and her boys last night. 

Alexander: I have plans to see him tonight. I just tried to talk him out of it. It didn't work.

I'm scared: but I don't know if I'm scared of this thing because it's with Alexander or just because it's a thing.

A snow day: would be nice. Minus the snow.

February: while busy, has felt infinitely better than January. And, come to think of it, better than October, November and December, too.

Favorite new workout: quality time on the rower. I have always been such a treadmill-only girl but I kind of love it, you guys.

Russian Winter by Daphne Kalotay: the book that I've been trying to finish for approximately a month now. I place the blame squarely on, well, all of the above. And work.

1 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I just started using the rower recently, too, and I really like it. I did something to my arm/shoulder when I fell while cross country skiing so I had to take a little break from it for awhile but I need to get back to doing that. It's a great total body workout!

I'll be curious to see where things go with this Alexander character!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio