Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Help Me Help You

My heart is always a little broken when a blogger goes MIA. I understand that things happen and hobbies fall to the wayside and writers block strikes but it kills me a little bit when a blog I love just goes permanently quiet.

As you likely know, I am making decisions about the future of my blog. Everything is a little bit up in the air but I am certain of one thing: I don't want to just up and disappear one day.

I threw together a quick form to collect the contact information of any reader who is willing to provide it. Click here. Tell me your email address or your Twitter handle or your PO box number or instructions on how to communicate with your carrier pigeon. I will let you know what's up.

I promise not to send you any weird/creepy messages in which I attempt to sell you locks of my hair.

I just don't want to lose track of you! (In a non-stalker way.)

17 comments:

Bernd said...

Well without wanting to be to stalkery myself, but: has your sister ever brought up that shiny totaly nice handle "SoMidwestern" again, or are you still waiting on that foot to drop?

A said...

She has not. But, this was probably something that needed to be done anyway. If I keep with this career path, my job is only going to get more public and political. Preparing for that now isn't the worst idea.

JBean said...

Submitted :) Do what you feel is best for you. We can still keep in touch via the magic of email now!

Mandy said...

When I tried to submit using your link it went to a "this page cannot be displayed" kinda page! :(

A said...

UGH. Technology! I just tried and it worked for me but you can always email me -- somidwestern @ gmail.com

kjm said...

I don't think I have ever commented but have totally enjoyed reading about your life! You are a really good writer too. Hope everything works out for you - I submitted my e-mail.

Katherine said...

Done! Don't disappear! I hate that too!

Laura said...

I've also never commented but have been following for at least 5 years. Glad to add my email to the list.

If I had a blog (which I haven't for a long time) and my sisters found it, I'd be doing the same thing. There are just some things that you don't want them reading (even if you both know what you wrote is the true).

Hope everything works out.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I submitted my email address - I hope you find a way to keep blogging!!!

‎Scheherazade (the sarcastic woman) said...

Submitted my email. I hope you don't disappear!

Susanne said...

I have never made a comment either, but really enjoyed your blog!I submitted my email and really hope you do not disappear!

A said...

Aw, you guys. Thanks for being my cheering squad.

Katrina said...

I haven't commented here in a VERY long time...but I very much enjoy reading. I hope you will continue to write! I added my email.

NewNew said...

Thank you!

Julie said...

Submitted my email. I've never commentef before, but enjoy reading your blog!

Julie said...

Oops, typo^^^ commented

Stace said...

Done. Miss you as my daily read. Good luck!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio