Friday, January 02, 2015

Hello, 2015

Apparently it's 2015.

Apparently I have yet to procure a 2015 calendar.

Apparently I should establish a resolution. So far, the only one I have come up with is making an effort to sleep in the middle of my bed, rather right on the edge because I have a whole bed so why not use the whole bed and also I'm just going to wear out a sliver of my mattress and that seems silly. SINGLE GIRL RESOLUTION.

(I will come up with a proper resolution.)

I had a decent New Year's Eve and a lovely New Year's Day. Meg is learning how to make pasta so, yesterday, she and I flexed our culinary skills and made two types of ravioli: spinach/ricotta and balsamic mushroom/brie.

Then we ate massive quantities of the ravioli. That was my favorite part.

I was wide awake at 5:45 this morning, which was more or less awful but did allow me to make a good dent in a new book and devour two exceptional cups of tea. 

I am at work today. It's mostly pointless.

Tell me about your 2015 so far.

4 comments:

Heather said...

My 2015 was great until I learned of this balsamic mushroom/Brie ravioli.

Make bed angels in the center of that thing, girl. I do and it's phenomenal.

‎Scheherazade (the sarcastic woman) said...

Happy New Year! I love pasta making!!! I never realised it was so simple, but now I am addicted.

I don't have any resolutions so far. I've just been cramming for exams and working on essays recently. I need a life in 2015, or maybe to stop procrastinating so I don't leave all my work until the last minute!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Ha, I have never been good at really using all of my bed even though I'd been single most of my life!

And yum - homemade ravioli sounds amazing.

Danielle said...

Beyoncé has a 2015 calendar and its only $9.99 at Walmart, at least it was in December, I bet its $5 now.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio