Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Gratitude: October

Are you new here? Let's get you caught up: it was my resolution to be more grateful in 2014. I'm still at it. 
  • Sleeping late on the weekends
  • Getting the okay to finish up the outdoor soccer season with my coed team
  • Birthday surprises
  • Nail polish
  • Everyday necklaces
  • Special treatment at physical therapy
  • Starbucks runs
  • Revelations
  • Realizations
  • Epiphanies 
  • Belief in the future
  • Soup
  • Living and working close to so many people who I love so much
  • Realizing that I'd forgotten to renew my license plate before a police officer realized that I'd forgotten to renew my license plate
  • Health insurance
  • Standby, go to, never fail recipes
  • Having bad days, bad weeks, bad months but still knowing that it's all going to turn out

2 comments:

JBean said...

You sound happier here and I love it!!! The Universe has a plan. Things always work out :)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I love your gratitude posts as it's a good reminder for me to be more grateful for the blessings in my life. Things I'm grateful for are my family, our awesome Julia Child Night tradition, waking up without an alarm clock, not having to turn on my heat since I get so much heat from surrounding units, quiet nights in, and a less planned month.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio