Thursday, October 16, 2014

This is now a PT blog

"The last patient who was in here," my physical therapist says to me quietly, as he starts laughing, "when you came in she said to me 'why isn't she in school?' and, she's a physician, then she said 'I can't believe somebody referred a patient who is so young.'"

I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING BAD I SAID ABOUT PHYSICAL THERAPY.

I love physical therapy.

I love that doctor/patient who thinks that I'm in high school. I am going to write her a thank you note.

PT 4EVA.

3 comments:

JBean said...

Haha I enjoyed this immensely as I'm sure you did hearing that comment! Now you better get back to school before you're written up for truancy!

Kari said...

It 'a all part of their plan to keep you coming back;)

Ashley said...

Earlier this year I was at PT for my back and the assistant asked what grade I was in!! (I'm 32). He is forever my hero. Funny that you had the same experience at PT. :-)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio