Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Things I'm Worrying About, a list

  • My mom.
  • The bottom line on the doctor/hospital/physical therapy bills for my knee.
  • Thanksgiving.
  • How much I love to sleep lately.
  • My friend Heather, who is apparently back with her husband.
  • Kentucky Derby tickets.
  • My weight.
  • Whether or not my scale works.
  • My coffee consumption.
  • Whether or not Colleen is going to call. 
  • How I'm going to act if Colleen does call.
  • Christmas.
  • My skin.
  • My hair.
  • My eyebrows.
  • Why I give so much thought to my skin, my hair and my eyebrows.
  • The hockey game I'm playing in tonight.
  • The hockey game I'm playing in on Saturday.
  • The hockey game I'm potentially playing in on Sunday.
  • Telling Alexander that I won't be attending his Halloween party. 
  • Coordinating my grandmother's Christmas present.
  • Whether or not my stand mixer is dead. 
  • Laundry and when I'm going to have time to do it.
  • The lack of the color green in my wardrobe. 
  • Why blogging is so damn difficult lately.

1 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I'm currently worrying about whether I'll freeze at the Halloween party on Saturday as I know we'll be in the host's unheated garage for part of the night, why I am breaking out so badly, whether my rheumatologist will give me the OK to go off my medications during my Jamaica trip so I can have more than 1-2 drinks, and whether my rheum will refill my ambien prescription because Lord knows I can not fall asleep on my own.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio