Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Gratitude: August and September

At the beginning of the year, I decided to focus on being more grateful. Despite neglecting to post at the beginning of last month (how did that happen?), I'm still at it. I'm still feeling grateful.

  • Biting the bullet.
  • My cousins. Always my cousins.
  • For the possibility that comes with going on a date, even though I admittedly hate the process.
  • Finding yoga once again.
  • Every minute I spend with Lucy's kids.
  • Health insurance. Mine isn't the best. But I have it.
  • The hard, nervous beat of my heart that comes when I am surprised, nervous or scared and reminds me that I'm alive. 
  • To have a doctor who I have seen, adored and trusted since I was 15.
  • Drybar. 
  • That Drybar does not have a Detroit location.
  • For the truth, however it comes out.
  • That I was wrong to dread Anna's wedding weekend.
  • Friends who know they can count on me.
  • Voting rights.
  • Good news.
  • Good books.
  • Good coffee.
  • Good MRI results.
  • Gummy worms.
  • Patience.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio