Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Currently

  • Campaigning Lucy to get Baby A into soccer class.
  • Drinking mango tea.
  • Five days into a flat iron strike.
  • Frustrated about my knee situation.
  • Sporting a lot of sketchy bruises.
  • Not looking forward to the medical bills that will soon be clogging my mailbox.
  • Extra motivated at work.
  • Better than last week.
  • Eating a brownie. 
  • Sleepy.
  • Totally over being a physical therapy patient.
  • Looking forward to taking a yoga class tonight.
  • On the verge of embarking on phase two of my gallery wall.
  • Unable to get enough sleep.
  • Eying Lena Dunham's book for my next conquest.
  • Making plans.
  • Making wishes. 
  • Embarrassed by the current state of UM football.
  • Still without a dining room table. 
  • Relatively patient.
  • Worrying about my sister.
  • Craving sharp cheddar cheese.
  • In need of a new pair of black everyday ballet flats.
  • Irritated with one of my employees.
  • Getting better.
  • Planning out my Christmas decorations in my head.
  • Clueless about what I should get my dad for his birthday.
  • Wondering what you guys are up to today.

5 comments:

k said...

i want to see some pics of the new home please :)

A said...

Okay, okay. Full tour once I take care of the table issue. (Ikea trip!)

aahager said...

Where do I get this mango tea you speak of?

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Oooh, can't wait to see gallery wall #2! I loved the first one you did!

I'm currently feeling tired, overwhelmed and like my life is overplanned right now. But I'm also feeling lucky to have a full life... I just need to figure out a way to make it not SO full...

A said...

Mango Black Tea at Trader Joe's. It is my absolute favorite. It's particularly delicious with a splash of milk. (And a little sugar if you're really jonesin' for some sweet.)

Lisa: we have the same problem. I have it under control at the moment but I always cycle back to being over-scheduled. Always.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio