Sunday, October 26, 2014

Behold...

...my fabulous(ly bad) Halloween costume.


Lucy's parents throw a Halloween party every year and I am always tempted to skip out on the costume but I always pull something together.

Usually something weird. Usually something that I drag Lucy in on. Because that's what best friends are for.


Can you tell what we are?

(Hint: Kentucky Derby.)

We're jockeys! A little duct tape. White leggings. Riding boots. Costume. Boom. Done.


Half of the attendees didn't even realize that we were in costume so, needless to say, we didn't win the costume contest. Again.


But so it goes.

I ate my weight in sweets, played a mean round of cakewalk (an annual tradition) and Baby A even let me take his cement mixer for a spin underneath the table.

Not a bad night.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio