Friday, October 10, 2014

Another Thing About Physical Therapy

When I was bitching to Meg about all of the reason that I should quit physical therapy, it went a little like this:
  • I'm going to have a huge bill
  • I haven't gotten any better after I got a little better
  • It's too early
  • I don't wanna
  • I'm frustrated
  • I can't even articulate where and how my knee hurts anyway
  • I'm sick of scooting around on a rolling stool
  • I hate everything
  • AND I DON'T WANT TO SHAVE MY LEGS THREE TIMES A WEEK.
Meg's response to all of this was as follows: "oh, definitely don't shave your legs. We really don't notice. At all. Seriously."

Who knew?!
 

3 comments:

Kari said...

I came up with a solution to the PT issue -- we find you a beau on match who is a PT??

Danielle said...

I always shaved my legs too! Well, not doing it after surgery!

A said...

Kari: oddly enough, I've been matched with a bunch of dudes who are PTs. Including one I think my sister went out with. None have panned out so far.

Danielle: YOU'RE WELCOME for saving you hours and hours of time post-surgery.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio