Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Wedding Weekend

Anna's wedding weekend was not drama free, but it was free from any drama generated from my side of the family. Therefore: not much to write about. What a good and unusual problem to have! How about some pictures instead?

 Me and my little sister Meggie at the rehearsal dinner, which was at a pizzeria in Greenwich Village.
 
Meg, me, Cousin Liz: we shared a hotel room, along with our (totally crazy) Aunt Lynn. 

 
My family. My mom started crying soon after we got to the venue (Anna, the bride, is her dead sister's oldest daughter) but she settled down and settled in. The rest of the night went pretty well.

It would have been nice to realize that my dress gave me a little pooch before taking a zillion pictures. Oh well.

 
Grandma, Grandpa, the cousins. As far as I know, my grandma only cried once, too. (When Meg danced with Grandpa.) We all did okay.

 
Me and cousin Danielle. 

 
All of the girl cousins on my mom's side of the family. One of these girls is not like the other. (Mara will always hate that she's the only one of us who isn't a blonde.)


Everyone survived. Nobody got lost, arrested or quit the family. Special shout outs go to Uber, DryBar and the five bags of gummy bears that were consumed over the course of the weekend.  

1 comments:

Kari said...

Where are the pictures of you kissing random boys???
I know how Mara feels -- up until my 19th birthday when my littlest cousin was born (best birthday gift ever) I was the only cousin who wasn't blonde hair blue eyed.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio