Monday, September 08, 2014

I survived

And it wasn't that bad. 

I feel like I don't have much to say about the whole thing. My hair looked really good. He seems like a genuinely kind person who has spent the last few years of his life completely invested in his residency. He also did not murder me or attempt to murder me. So: let's call it a success.

Thank you for the cheerleading, boys and girls. I don't think it's a stretch to say that I wouldn't have made it this far if it wasn't for all of you. It's really nice to have people in your corner. 

3 comments:

Kari said...

Glad you aren't dead:)

Flmgodog said...

Thankful you are not dead. What would I read if you were gone?

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Yea! You survived! Will there be a second date? Either way, I am glad that he was a genuinely kind person.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio