Sunday, September 28, 2014

Detroit girls, New York wedding

Things that I packed for New York that mysteriously did not return home with me today:
1. My credit card. Which I hadn't used since buying breakfast on Friday morning and didn't have any additional charges on it so whatever.
2. One (1) black heel. A black heel, I should add, that I did not take off prior to arriving in our room. I'm not a dance-in-my-stockings wedding guest and still my shoe is gone.
3. My energy. Which may or may not be a sign that we did the weekend precisely right.

I promise to fill in with stories and pictures later.

In the meantime, here's a shot of my sister, me and our cousin Liz cheesing for the camera while waiting for our car to the wedding.

I can't quite decide if it's more reminiscent of a shampoo ad or a tampon commercial.


1 comments:

JBean said...

Haha you're silly! Way more shampoo ad than tampon commercial ;)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio