Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Gratitude: June


  • A valid passport.
  • A house of my own.
  • Cheese. 
  • A sense of adventure.
  • Volunteers. 
  • Anti-humidity hair products. 
  • Friendly strangers.
  • Organization.
  • My parents, who put up with me and my moods and my anxiety during the entire house hunting process and who had hardwood floors installed in the condo while I was in Brazil and who have fixed the oven and touched up the trim and otherwise been pretty damn great.
  • A safe trip. 
  • Common sense.
  • Public transportation. 
  • Patriotic pants. 
  • Flirtatious boys. 
  • A decent sense of direction. 
  • My lunatic sister, who is intense and difficult and drives me crazy and is my favorite person and traveling partner. 
  • Sunscreen. 
  • An adventurous palate. 
  • The sporting event of all sporting events: the World Cup. 
  • That this month, like all months, ended so I finally can stop bleeding money. 
  • Caipirinhas! ALL OF THE CAIPIRINHAS!  

1 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

That is a long list of things to be grateful for! I love that you do this on a monthly basis - I should take a page from your book and do the same.

I am also glad that I am done bleeding money as May and June were so expensive between moving and settling into my condo and such. If Target analyzes my spending they are probably like WHOA. July needs to be a month of austerity.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio