Monday, June 16, 2014

We made it

I spent the last part of the week up to my eyes in Anna's bridal shower.

But I survived. We all survived. No tears. No major arguments. No food poisoning or kitchen fires or natural disasters.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that I had fun but, you know. It was okay. I'm still quite sick and prone to being crabby. And I don't love bridal showers on a good day.





Also I showed up in a blue dress and a yellow cardigan only to find my mom wearing a periwinkle dress and a greenish-yellow cardigan. Awkward.  


She changed.

Merriment was had.

Anna's Special Day leading up to her More Special Day was beautiful and I'm so glad that it's over. 

1 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Hooray! It's over! Looks like it was a beautiful day and what a beautiful place to have it! There is nothing like being on the water like that. I love that you and your mom showed up wearing such similar outfits!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio