Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Mad Dash

In a day's time, I will be en route to Brazil. 

You know how you think you have everything all ready to travel and then, right before your trip, you come up with 100 more things you need to do?

That's totally not me. I never thought that I was ready and my to-do list is a mile long.

The important stuff will get done. The less important stuff won't. And anything else I'm leaving for my mother. Such as coordinating the contractor so that the floors in my condo are done by the time that I get home. (If you wouldn't mind crossing my fingers on that one, I would appreciate it.)

Would anyone like to bet on the one really important thing that I forget to pack? 

Would anyone like to bet on the number of men who I make out with while I am in Brazil?

Would anyone like to stop by and double check my suitcase?

The plan is to blog while I'm gone. I couldn't be any more spotty than I've been the last few weeks, so I think that this is a worthy goal. Plus it keeps me from dragging out travel recaps for six months, at which time they're torture to write and torture to read. 

I'm not going to do that to us, you guys. We're in this together.

Onward! Brazil!

6 comments:

Accidentally Me said...

Fingers super crossed on the floors...that will be great to come home to!

You are probably going to forget the preposterously small bathing suit we discussed;-)

You won't make out with any men because you are a big chicken! Bok bok bok bahk!!! (Yes, I am taunting you in hopes of shaming you into slutting it up a bit:-))

Suitcase looks good to me! As long as you have a bathing suit, good shoes and a couple reliable outfits, everything else can be managed.

Oh, and birth control, obvs.

Gloria Johnson said...

So excited to hear your impressions of Brazil and the games! Hope you have a fabulous time and come home with tons of great memories that you tell us all about!

Lauren said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!

You're going to have a blast!

Kari said...

I think instead of guessing how many guys you will make out with we should tell you how many you have to make out with. I am going to say you have to kiss at least 3 guys (or if you desire to be the over achiever that we all know you are -- one boy/day you are in Brazil). Doesn't seem like it should be too hard to accomplish. What do you win for completing such a task? Hmm...will have to think about it!
Anyhow -- have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures and I can't wait to read all about it!

Danielle said...

Safe travels! Forget the to do list, enjoy the vacation!

Sabrina said...

As long as you have your passport, you're good to go!

I do demand a makeout count. Brazilian men and male soccer fans of all nationalities are well... spirited. ;)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio