Saturday, June 07, 2014

Housing Crisis, Part 16

It happened.


I signed away my life. (And brought along my mommy because I'm not that big of a grownup.)

My realtor took a picture.


I hung up a World Cup poster because I could, damnit.

My mom spent the afternoon with me at the condo and we got the bathroom and the kitchen all cleaned up. Then I returned home and pulled all of my kitchen stuff out of the basement only to find that my kitchen goods are more plentiful than I had realized. Like, two car loads plentiful.

I own a lot of mixing bowls.

And apparently a condominium. Crazy.

9 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Congrats! That is fun that your mom came along for the signing and then helped you clean a bit! I hear you on owning lots of kitchen stuff... Every time I move I am reminded that I have a ton of kitchen stuff!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Gloria Johnson said...

Yay for you!!! How exciting to be a homeowner! Can't wait to see how you decorate your new home!

Accidentally Me said...

Yay!!! Congrats! More pictures!!!

Sarah KosherLobster said...

I've been following you on a reader, but I had to stop in and say congrats!

Sabrina said...

Congratulations! This is HUGE :)

Richard Cummings said...

Congratulations! Closing in on the sale must have been a leap of faith for you. Looking at your earlier posts, you seemed to have put emphasis on your choice of home on its distance from your workplace. This is where condos are great, and you've chosen wisely on this one. Condo living has its own perks, and I hope you enjoy living in one!

Richard Cummings @ Victoria BC Real Estate Listings

Kari said...

So excited for you! Can't wait to hear more about it! Congrats and enjoy!

Sophia Manning said...

The long search is finally over, as you've already signed your closing contract. Congratulations! I hope everything is in place now -- paperwork and inspection-wise, so you can focus your attention and energy to your big move. And speaking of which, how was it?

Sophia Manning @ CNN Mortgage

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio