Thursday, May 01, 2014

Gratitude: April

  • Working close enough that my grandma can drop off Easter goodies to my office.
  • The favors I am able do for others.
  • Legs that carried me through another half marathon. 
  • Circumstances that start bad but turn good.
  • Blogs as a vehicle for venting.
  • Blogs as backup memory.
  • Blogs as crowd-sourced fashion consultation.  
  • Honesty.
  • Streaming video.
  • Hope.
  • Peeps.
  • Allies.
  • Dresses. 
  • Being wrong.
  • Concert tickets.
  • The simple anticipation of road trips here and there.
  • Waterproof blister bandages.
  • Endings.
  • Beginnings. 

1 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

It's a good idea to have a monthly gratitude post. Practicing gratitude is something I need to work on as I tend to just get overwhelmed by life at times and it would help to be focusing on all the good things in my life. I am glad you have a long list of things for April. :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio