Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Maybe it's The Week

If Sunday and Monday are any indication, this is The Week When Things Happen.

Since the beginning of the year, I've been juggling. Since January, my life has felt like a failing attempt to keep track of too many moving pieces: at work, for my soccer team, my hockey schedule, planning for trips to Brazil and the Kentucky Derby, a board appointment, house hunting, The Coach's game schedule, holidays, everything. Nothing is settled. I am tired.

But if Sunday and Monday are any indication, this is The Week When Things Happen.

It is about damn time.

I am ready to lock in a few pieces, to know what to expect moving forward, to expel less energy guiding along all of these responsibilities that seem to need constant attention. I want to be done with something. I want to scratch it off of my list and declare it complete and feel accomplished, even if that feeling only lasts a day.

Maybe this is the week. It feels like it.

Cross your fingers, guys.

1 comments:

Gloria said...

A, that's the fun of list making - getting to cross something off the list once you have completed it! Good for you, start crossing things off that list and feel good! Can't wait to hear all about it!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio