Thursday, April 24, 2014

Horse Race Fashion Show

I am 90% sure that I am going to wear this dress to the Derby.


I was starting to get stressed about not having a Derby dress, so I picked this one up at Gap at the beginning of last week. It's the same cut as this dress that I bought earlier in the year. Every time I wear that dress I spend the day being showered with compliments so apparently something about it works for me. We will see if the same can be said for the white, sleeveless version.  

And now we turn our attention to the accessories.

I have three hats to choose from.


Does white dress = white hat?
White dress = white flower on black hat?
Or is it white dress = black hat, white feathers?

I can't decide.

But I sort of need to because I need to figure out what I'm going to do about jewelry. And handbags and shoes and coordinating with Lucy!

...who will also be wearing one of these hats. (She hasn't bought a dress yet so the hat that best works with her outfit is all up in the air and will probably also be the hat that best works with my dress. Controversy!)

Because we are very fancy ladies.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the white hat the best!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Oh fun! I love that dress! I vote for the black hate with the pink flower, but the white hat is a close 2nd!

Vicki said...

White hat!

Accidentally Me said...

I'm going to confuse the issue...black hate, white flowers!

Kari said...

Ditto AM -- black hat, white flowers

Sabrina said...

White hat, colored flowers!

Anonymous said...

They are all so fun! The black hat with the white flowers stands out to me, though. It also seems like the most versatile shoe and accessory wise.

-AP

my life is brilliant said...

Can we see the hats on with the dress?!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio