Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Gratitude: March

  • A new nickname from Baby A.
  • The perfect tank top for my trip to Brazil.
  • Quiet Sunday mornings.
  • A more-flexible-than-not work schedule.
  • Donuts.
  • Perspective.
  • Squats. 
  • Parents who care enough to drive me crazy.
  • The first outdoor run of spring.
  • Coffee in moderation.
  • A lot of honesty on the house ordeal: from Lucy, from Chet, from readers, from my parents, from myself. 
  • The perfect top knot. 
  • Surprise and possibility.
  • The coming spring.

2 comments:

Gloria Johnson said...

Can't wait to find out the details behind all of those bullet points! Here's to a Happy Spring!

Heather said...

hello, yes, you have my permission to be grateful for the squats i did as well, as in my heart of hearts, i am not grateful. in my heart of hearts, i am ow.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio