Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Abnormal

I'm sitting here in my office, working while listening/occasionally watching a British Premier League soccer match on my iPad and it occurred to me that I haven't shared this particular quirk about myself.

I love watching soccer because I just love soccer. But I also love turning on a soccer game and just letting it play in the background. Something about the faint crowd noise and the referee's whistle and the British accents of the announcers is so calming. 

It is truly fortunate for my mental health that soccer games in England are often played when it is the middle of a workday here.

Confession time: anyone else have an unusual way of relaxing?

2 comments:

creativintage said...

i feel that way about having tennis matches on! and i love to nap during nascar races. :)

illynew said...

I do the same with boxing.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio