Thursday, December 19, 2013

Loving

Beyoncé. Leave it to Queen B to drop a secret album and kill us all with her awesomeness, right?

KIND Bars and cottage cheese. Not together. Cottage cheese has been a breakfast staple for the past few months and it is kind of disgusting and I love it. I am totally weird about my granola/protein/whatever bars and KIND Bars totally fit the bill because they're basically a handful of nuts in bar form and I should probably learn how to make an equivalent before I eat myself out of house and home.

Gift giving. Either I am getting better at buying presents or I am completely delusional. Whatever it is, I am very pleased with every present I bought and anxiously awaiting giving each of them out. I will write about the gifts I gave after the holiday; I have a strange paranoia that somebody is secretly reading my blog and that I'm going to ruin their holiday.

Masters of Sex. Lucy talked me into trying this Showtime drama and I am hooked. It's a little bit of everything and I love it.

"A Christmas Memory" by Truman Capote. Because I read it every year. Because it's a sweet story. Because everyone should have a short story that never fails to make him or her cry.

The rapid advance of the month of December. The Coach comes home at the end of the weekend. His trip will be short and no matter how much I see him it won't be nearly enough. And then he will go and then I will cry but I'm not worrying about that just yet. I'm too busy being anxious for him to go home. I am just SO BEYOND READY for this wait to be over.

2 comments:

Gloriason said...

I buy Kind bars in bulk from Sam's Club, it makes them a little more affordable!

A said...

Of course! I didn't even think about that. I wonder how fast I could go through a membership club pack? hahahaha.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio