Thursday, November 28, 2013

We made it

I am thankful for so much.

Tonight, I am particularly thankful for a relatively drama-free day.

I enjoyed my family. My cousins especially. Emma included.

I ran and I ate and I washed a lot of dishes. I drank too much coffee. I was not idle. I was not overtaken with rage and I didn't have a reason to be.

I made a few choices based entirely on those choices feeling like the right ones.

I will explain it all later.

Until then, dear readers: happy Thanksgiving. (Or a happy random Thursday evening, if American Thanksgiving isn't your thing.)

I hope your day featured more pie than drama, too.


4 comments:

Kari said...

Glad it went well!

Gloriason said...

I have been reading your blog for awhile and wanted to finally tell you what a wonderful person I think you are. You have such a giving personality and are a fantastic friend. I love your profanity mixed in with all the sweetness - it makes you real! And I can't wait to find out how things turn out for you and the Coach, I'm rooting for you guys! Sending positive vibes your way!

Accidentally Me said...

Two days later and no word on these "choices"...you're such a blog tease!!! How about a hint...is it work, house, Brazil or boy related?

A said...

AM -- patience, patience! You got your explanation!
Kari -- thank you, as always. Sorry to say that you didn't win anything in our Emma freak pit pool. ...but nobody won!
Gloriason -- such a sweet comment! Thank you so much for saying hi and for rooting us on and for being generally great. I read your comment on Friday and it completely made my day. Apologies for taking so long to tell you as much!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio