Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Starts and Stops


At the risk of writing what everyone else is writing about today: it feels like fall.

It feels like the first day of school. (Which it is.)

It's actually the first day of a lot of things. Like the first day of fall sports.

My hockey season starts today. (I'm not sure that I'm ready.)

The Coach's season starts today, too. (I'm definitely not ready for that, either.)  

I am wearing a scarf.

But I did not stop for a Pumpkin Spice Latte from S'bucks this morning. Which practically renders me ineligible to be a blogger, does it not?

I'm not hating on your drink. It's not that I don't enjoy a PSL on occasion. I think they're magical, too.

Just not as magical as sleeping late and settling for drip coffee with almond milk.

Happy Tuesday That Feels Like Monday, you guys.

Happy Fall.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio