Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Vacation: little but mighty

Who is going: me, Lucy, Chet, Baby A and Baby A, Chet's best friend, Chet's little brother and Wolf the dog.

Where we're going: Michigan's gorgeous Upper Peninsula.

Where we're staying: the lakefront cottage owned by a family friend.

Why we're going: we had a really awesome trip last year.

What I'm in charge of cooking: macaroni and cheese, quiche and nachos, plus dessert every night.
  
When I'll blog: once or twice, short and sweet, from my phone.

What we're doing: a lot of nothing, eating frequently, watching Downton Abbey, outdoor things, napping, playing UNO, getting massages, getting away from real life, not showering, whatever the hell we want whenever the hell we want to.

4 comments:

Kari said...

Have a great time!

Kari said...

Have a great time!

LLandL said...

ooooh love the UP. my family has property in curtis. enjoy!

crazytownusa said...

After following your blog for so long, and FINALLY having a Lake vacation of my own last week - I'm so excited for you. I would gladly trade up beachy Malibu summers for hanging on the lake. All. Summer. Long.

ENJOY!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio