Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Stripe twins

I am obsessed with this baby.


It also seems that I am obsessed with stripes. Unbeknownst to me, approximately 20% of the clothing I purchased in the last year has been striped.




I wish I had recognized my weakness for looking like a prison inmate prior to my recent fall wardrobe replenishment, which most definitely included a striped sweater, a striped scarf and a striped dress.

In taking a closer look into my closet, it seems that I also have a disproportionally large number of items in The Coach's team colors.

I never claimed to be cool, you guys. And rightfully so.

2 comments:

Belle Vierge said...

I love stripes. And polka dots. My wardrobe greatly reflects this.

A said...

Hell to the yes. Polka dots are a very, very close second!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio