Friday, July 19, 2013

Not much of an update, but:

I was a lunatic for most of the day yesterday.

I was at the height of my lunacy in the afternoon.

I might have left work for a half-hour so that I could cry. It's a perk of being the boss, being able to attend to your crazy exactly when your crazy needs attending.

My crazy needed a lot of attending yesterday.

And then The Coach and I exchanged a few text messages and I felt so, so much better. I haven't seen him yet and we haven't talked (let alone restarted The Talk) but everything is okay at the moment. I am not frantic and crazy. We've acknowledged that we have a conversation to finish. It's all going to turn out how it's going to turn out.

Whatever happens will be okay.

It's good that we're here.

It's scary. No matter what he leaves in a week and I can't imagine what it would be like if he was completely cut out/gone gone and it's so fucking scary.

But it's good. It's good that we're here. It's good that we're finally, finally here.

1 comments:

LLandL said...

sending positive vibes toward you for this one! huzzah on getting there!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio