Monday, June 10, 2013

A note on the weekend

I learned something this weekend.

I learned that it is a good exercise to occasionally to do something that is so very decidedly not you so that you can learn that it really is you after all.

And if it isn't you, at least you took some of the damn fear/awe/mystery out of it.

And regardless of how it turned out, you probably got a damn good story out of it.

And, if you're truly lucky, it's a story that's unfit for your not-quite-anonymous-enough blog.

That is what I learned.

9 comments:

Accidentally Me said...

It's a whole new world...hee hee...

The Summer of Aly has begun!!!

Kari said...

I am hoping you have taken some of AM's advice....can't wait to see how the Summer of Aly unfolds!

Readyandfading said...

I agree as well no matter what it is that you did do.....however unfit.

Accidentally Me said...

What she really should do is take my advice about joining Match...am I right, ladies?

Kari said...

Yes she should sign up! Can we help you with the profile?

A said...

hahahahahaha. I love you guys the most.

Kari said...

AM -- I think she just gave us permission!

Accidentally Me said...

I have vowed to not sign her up without her consent (especially using only pictures of her holding pies)...but I have been lobbying for a year now! I feel like I have had her almost convinced a couple of times, but it never gets done.

It should also be noted that she won't give me the famous Lucy's email address for the purposes of getting a little bit of inside help on this project...

A said...

Who is this Lucy you speak of? And what is Match?

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio