Thursday, May 16, 2013

End of an Era

David Beckham, my number 1 pretend boyfriend just retired from soccer.


AND I THOUGHT TUESDAY WAS BAD.

Seriously, though. I have such vivid memories of watching him play for England in the 1998 World Cup. I was in high school! I couldn't even drive! Our love affair has been long and passionate and has spanned half of my life.

I never even got to see him play in person! Oh, the regret!

Grand statement: I will never love another footballer the way I love David Beckham.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to spend the rest of my day watching videos of Becks taking free kicks while quietly weeping into my cardigan.  

1 comments:

ML said...

on a positive note...now he will have more time to do underwear commercials!!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio