Sunday, April 28, 2013

Soccer Sunday

I am currently wearing my third sports bra of the day.

I started out in hot pink. That's the color I wore for my first two soccer games of the day. I played at 9:00 and 10:00 am with my spring/summer coed team. Our first games of the season! I was less than amused at having to set my alarm to get up and get to our games, the soccer was nearly as fantastic as the latte I had on my drive to the field.

After my first games, I stopped at Mom and Dad's house. Mom fed me meatballs and I read the newspaper and changed into my second sports bra (and second pair of soccer shorts and third t-shirt) of the day: purple. Because I had a third soccer game at 2:00 pm.

The third game was with my women's team. It isn't great soccer and the lower skill gets me frustrated but it was fun.

It was all great fun. All 3.5 hours of soccer.

It is cold and rainy here today and I barely noticed. It was so great to be on the field.

Soccer is important to me because soccer makes me feel like me. There is nowhere else where I feel so much like myself than I do at my soccer games.

I went back to Mom and Dad's house after my last game because they wanted me to come to dinner and because I love dinner. I took a shower. I put on the last clean sports bra in my soccer bag.

My third sports bra is neon yellow.

And I'm not going to be able to get out of bed tomorrow morning.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio