Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Weekend, In Pictures

On Friday night, Lucy and I ditched her boys and headed to the theater.



We went to the Fisher, to be exact, where we saw The Book of Mormon.

And had a stranger take our picture while we were standing in line for the restroom. (Sorry, stranger.)


I joined Meg and a group of her friends for a bit of festive drinking on Saturday.

I wasn't out long. Because I am old.


Also because I had a hockey game.

We tied, 2-2.


We celebrated my grandma and grandpa's birthdays today. My grandpa officially turns 80 tomorrow!

Mom baked three pies to celebrate. Key lime, strawberry rhubarb and German chocolate pecan. I had a little of each.


Not pictured but also accomplished over the weekend: watching House of Cards with Lucy and Chet. Yoga. A 4-mile run. Significant progress on Wild by Cheryl Strayed. A trip to Trader Joe's. The season finale of Girls. Painting my nails. Being generally awesome. So, you know. The usual.

3 comments:

Kari said...

How was the Book of Mormon? Have tentative plans to see it in TO. Glad you got some pie in (after all Thursday was pi day!).

A said...

It was entertaining! I enjoyed it. Funny, offensive, all the things I like.

Kari said...

Funny and offensive are what I am going for! Thanks!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio