Friday, March 01, 2013

Peace out, February

I thought that January was kind of a crappy month. And then February happened and I thought that February was kind of a crappy month, too.

I'm all about easing in to the greatness that I am certain that you'll achieve, 2013, but how about we get on it?

* * *

Just a few minutes ago, I realized that I haven't gone on a run or otherwise properly exercised since last week. Could that be why this week has seemed so unbearable? That could be why this week has seemed so unbearable.

* * *

I have one day remaining in my dogsitting duties and, as I am off of work today, it is time for me to clean up the filthy mess that I have made of my mother's house. I collected up all of my dirty clothes off of the bathroom floor and transported them down to the washing machine.

Only to find the washing machine full.

Of a load of laundry that Meg did. On Sunday.

Disgusting.

Smelly abandoned clean clothes disgusting.

* * *

You know what else I find disgusting? The screen of my iPad.

 * * *

The most awesome part about Lucy being pregnant -- other than the little guy -- is that she and Chet are totally up for eating anything. They're good, healthy eaters most of the time. But they're not turning down dessert and I love it.

 * * *

Speaking of dessert: I think I'm going to make a pie or three this weekend. It just sounds good.

1 comments:

Readyandfading said...

I want some pie right now. I also woke up in the WORST mood and realized I haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks. Time to get my tush in some workout pants now! To March and a better month!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio