Monday, December 24, 2012

Santa?

Silly Brown Dog likes to sleep by the tree. She's trying to catch a glimpse of Santa, I know it.
 
Cookies, fudge, applesauce, cranberries, apple torte, grocery store, wrapping, shopping, visiting. It's a hard, busy life for a Christmas elf.
 
Almost done. Almost there. Almost Christmas.
 
If you celebrate Christmas, have a wonderful one. If you don't, have a fabulous Monday and Tuesday.
 
And if you have a second to tell me about what you're doing and who you're doing it with, I am nosey and like to know these things so that I can potentially invite myself to your holiday celebrations in the future.
 
Just be warned that I will eat all of your Christmas cookies.
 
Like for serious all of them.
 
It's how I get into the holiday spirit. 

2 comments:

k said...

Merry Christmas my darling!

Belle Vierge said...

My boyfriend and I flew out to Denver, where we met my parents, my brothers, and one of my brother's girlfriends. My mom is originally from here, but we don't make it out to visit more than every few years. Grandma is almost 91, though, so it was important that we all come out for Christmas this year to spend it with her.

I spent much of yesterday annoyed at my family, and much of today crying happy tears. They drive me crazy, but I just love them all so much. It's important to me to live close to my boyfriend as we move towards marriage (I moved to his home state in July), but it's so hard sometimes being far away from all of my family.

Merry Christmas to you!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio