Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Halfway through

Hello from halfway through my Christmas!

So far, so good. Brunch with my dad's side of the family is always fun. As the instigator of our breaking from tradition and playing an exchange game instead of our standard gift giving, I was a little nervous. But it all worked out. Everyone seemed to enjoy it, too.

Remind me to tell you all the story of the rather amusing duplicate gift.

And remind me to tell you about what The Coach did yesterday to make my small heart grow three sizes that day.




My mom's family is on their way over for dinner. The guest of honor is my cousin Mara's daughter -- her second Christmas but her first with us. I can't wait to see my grandma with her. And maybe today is the day she'll meet her betrothed, too -- Lucy, Chet and Baby A might stop in for dessert.

This Christmas is not the loud, extravagant Christmas that we have had in the past, but that suits me just fine. I have loved every second.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio