Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pumpkin Magic

I didn't know quite what to do with myself on Friday afternoon. Scary job offer. Scary free time.

I made pumpkin bread.

My favorite pumpkin bread recipe. Which is easy and also great.


I would eat two loafs of pumpkin bread no problem, so I brought them to work. Since it's all the way in the lunch room, it keeps me to, like, 7 pieces a day.

Here's the recipe if you also need pumpkin bread in your life.

Also here is my handwriting if you need to analyze it for any reason.


Bake at 350. Muffins take 20-25 minutes. If you're putting it in a loaf pan, it's more like 70-75 minutes.

I should warn you (if the 5 cups of flour didn't already): it makes a ton. Two loafs. 90zillion muffins. Once I made mini muffins. Biggest mistake.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio