Thursday, June 25, 2009

I am

Sporting the most glamorous head of terrifyingly wild hair, thanks to the humidity and this morning’s under-application of product.

Rightfully concerned about my job.

Going to have a new sister dog as of next Thursday.

Excessively confused about the situation with The Groomsman.

Brainstorming.

Looking forward to drinks and dinner at Lucy and Chet’s tomorrow.

Reading Angela’s Ashes. (Finally!)

Not bouncing back from my latest job interview/rejection like I should.

Wearing the same rings I’ve worn every day for the last 5 years.

Not getting an extra day off due to the holiday.

Still not done writing up Bridezilla’s wedding. Slacker!

In need of summery work clothes. (With the looming layoffs and pay cuts, I think I’ll hold off.)

Still Twittering.

In need of a pedicure.

1 comments:

allimarie said...

There's MORE to bridezilla's wedding? Wow! Please finish!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio