Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend: The Good

-Meg got into PT school. It wasn't looking good, but one of the programs she was waitlisted at called her on Friday morning and let her know the good news. The kid was so excited - she called to tell me at work and just blurted it into the phone, not bothering to even say hello.

-My move is thisclose to being complete. I have a few things to pick up at the house and need to call the landlord to see if he wants to walk through it with me before I turn in our keys. But the hard part is over.

-The weather on Saturday? Absolutely gorgeous. So lucky for a day that we had to haul all of my possessions across town.

-The World Figure Skating Championships. I only got to see a few hours, but you know I always love a good skating competition.

-My sister's hockey team? A very good showing at their national championship. Meg called to give us updates - and you could tell she was having a great time.

1 comments:

Stace said...

YEAH FOR THE LITTLE BIG SISTER! :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio