Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend: the bad

-Moving. MOVING FUCKING SUCKS. That's really all I need to say about that.

-The weather. It was beautiful. I wasted the day schlepping my crap from one place to another.

-Cable installation. I can NEVER get my cable installed without some to do. This time, the guy left while he waited for some other cable dude to come and fix a problem. So what would've taken 45 minutes took 3 hours.

-My sister's team lost in finals of their national tournament and that is never fun.

-Being ungrateful. For example - my diploma frame is SO SCRATCHED. And it bugs the shit out of me. My aunt paid a ridiculous amount of money for that frame and the two UM mats it came with. Oh, speaking of UM mats...did the other one make it to my apartment? It appears not. Which annoys me. And I'm annoyed that I'm so ungrateful and annoyed.

-I ended up with some of Anna's stuff and I honestly didn't want any of Anna's stuff.

-My crippled aunt (Anna's mom) was over scrubbing the house. So I need to feel guilty about that.

-I couldn't do everything on my own. I hate asking for/receiving help.

-My hockey game lost its last game of the season.

-UM's hockey team took a nosedive in the first round of the NCAA tournament.

-IT IS SNOWING.

-I have to get rid of some books and IT IS SO HARD. Hi, I'm studying to be a librarian. This is not okay.

-Moving really sucks.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Moving DOES suck. Imagine how much more it would have sucked if it were raining, snowing, etc. Be thankful that you had nice weather, even if moving sucks.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio