Friday, March 27, 2009

Technology f'ing rocks

My sister's hockey team is competing in their national tournament in New York this weekend.

It is a very big deal. They won last year (when Meg was still playing on her college team), so they have that extra pressure of being the defending champions. But, if they win, they're basically staking claim as the best non-college women's team in the country.

(As it stands right now, they're in the top 8, which isn't too shabby, either.)

I wanted to go this weekend, but it just didn't work out. I have to move. I have a shit-ton of homework to do. I have my own hockey game and a skating competition next weekend to get ready for. Plus I'd have to take a day off of work.

No worries.

Each game is webcast on the internet.

And the local organizing committee is Twittering tournament updates.

I am so fired up.

This is so bad for my internet addiction.

I was totally meant for this era.

1 comments:

Stace said...

Man I might need you to come visit and teach me a few things. :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio