Sunday, March 01, 2009

My reality? Bor-ing

Is it just me or has my blog become a hideous pile of smelly crap as of late?

I know that I am notoriously hard on myself or whatnot, but if the things that I am writing/thinking/linking/blogging are boring the hell out of me - I can't imagine that they're not boring the hell out of all of you.

(When I say "all of you," I do mean each and every one of my 3 readers. Shout out to you fine folk.)

I wish, on a daily basis, that I had something more interesting to write about. And I wish, on a daily basis, that I had more time to write it in.

It's just...I don't know. How many times can you write "growing up is hard" before it becomes formulaic and expected? Even if you juxtapose it with the occasional "boys don't like me" and "my family is fucking nuts" posts? Four years might be the limit. I'm bored with myself. Bored with my blog.

Entirely not sure of where to go from here.

I'm not going to quit blogging.

Must be time to invest in a new world view.

5 comments:

p2 said...

Do you shop at Westborn Mkt? I thought I saw you there the other day but was not sure... and did not want to freak you out if it were you.

You should write what you want. Your voice will find an audience.

A said...

It must've been my evil twin! If I go anywhere, it is Western. But this girl's cupboards are very bare these days. :)

togethertheycome said...

Oh no you didn't even talk about not blogging, even though you said you weren't going to stop, I still don't like that you even BROUGHT IT UP. I love your blog and I don't find it boring...just write what you want to write about. And keep writing. :)

my life is brilliant said...

I think your blog is just fine. No one's life is all rosy, all the time. You always manage to sprinkle a bit of humor in your posts, even if you think they're downers.

I like your blog. And your world view. If you're wanting to change your perspective, I'll still be here.

A said...

No - I don't think I'll stop blogging. I just feel like my blog (and the rest of my life) is in such. a. rut. And not even a fun rut where I could tell ya'll, every day, about how I went to the bar the night before and OMG it was sooooo wild.

Am hoping that finishing school in April will solve this.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio