Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Just remember

I have a list of things I want to do after graduation.

I have two skating competitions in the next two months.

I have a Passport being processed.

I have an athlete, The Athlete, inching towards the end of his season in Europe.

I am planning a summer road trip with Lucy and Colleen.

I have grand dreams of organizing my ticket stubs into an album.

I have helpful suggestions scrawled on my résumé, waiting for me to type in the changes.

I am nurturing ideas of how I would like to decorate my new apartment.

I’m registered for a charity run in May.

I own enough pretty sundresses to get me through the summer.

I have a recipe for Skittles-infused vodka to try.

I have an order in for tickets to a DMB concert.

As well as an order for World Cup 2010 tickets.

I often brainstorm the restaurants I can choose to go to after my commencement ceremony.

I have a Friday-night dinner date with my sister and my cousin.

I have a fresh start tomorrow.

I have a lot to look forward to.

1 comments:

Brian said...

You have your Warehouse order in huh? Good for you! I'm waiting for the San Francisco venue to be released.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio