Monday, March 30, 2009

Grand

I just put in my ticket request for the 2010 World Cup.

In two weeks, I hope to post something nonsensical - in all capital letters - about how I AM GOING TO THE WORLD CUP, OMG.

I'm inclined to spend 6 hours per day researching this trip in excruciatingly detailed depth. That's how I roll. Unfortunately, my job isn't cooperating. So the list of potential hotel rooms will have to wait. As will spending two days reading reviews of different safari companies. As well the obsessive checking of my passport status. (Side note: why on earth isn't it here yet? I was told three weeks. It has been four. Am nervous, people! I'm traveling in just 14 months!)

Sometimes, you just have to do something grand in your life.

I think that this trip is one of those times.

1 comments:

Stace said...

AMAZING! :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio