Friday, December 22, 2006

The sullen daughter

How to piss me off: read over my shoulder while I'm checking my email, catching up on blogs or attempting to update my own.

I'm 24. I don't live here. I'm going to utilize the internet how I please. Monitoring my internet usage while I'm at home is painfully unnecessary. If I want you to know I have a blog, I'd tell you. If I'm reading something I'd like to discuss with you, I'll bring it up. If I want you to know how much money is in my checking account, I'll announce it.

It's probably a crappy thing for me to say, Mom, but it's the truth: I don't have to tell you about everything. And I don't.

[This entry is brought to you by a tired girl fueled by minimal sleep. Annual holiday rant coming soon. xo.]

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio